a few laughs

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

we've been having some fun lately. here are a few pictures that make me laugh:


ella's robe was a birthday present from aunt tricia and piper. you can say that it's a hit over here around bathtime! just look at that smile. ahhh, baby love.



after josh and ella left one morning i was getting ready for work and saw a flash above my head in the closet. there have been bat problems in my neighbors townhouse, so i freaked a little in my head. then i realized what it was.....





we are also putting our house on the market this month. so we've been doing some minor repairs to get things ready. here is daddy and his little helper




and last, i came downstairs one day to find that ella had done a little remodeling in her doll house...



My family cracks me up. It may be a dull life to some, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

4 comments:

Cowan Clan said...

That is a HUGE smile, but it isn't too often I don't see her smiling. She is a happy girl. I still want your cat! Why do allergies even need to exist? The remodeling is great, it seems the dolls may have a hard time getting around for awhile =)

Tricia said...

In the movie "Up," the kid was saying that it's the little moments that he remembers the most. I think that's true.

g+j said...

Hmmmm... I have a feeling Ella will be that kid who just shoves everything into their closet or under the bed when it's time to clean their room. :)

Laura and Ryan said...

Please tell me that is your cat and not some stray! I about freaked when I saw that! I love her dollhouse. That is about what my real house looks like at the moment ;)