two girls

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i was putting ella down for bed tonight and i always tell her that she's my most favoritest girl in the entire world and she's the most beautiful girl in the world. then i realized that once sadie gets here, i won't be able to say that to ella anymore. it's strange to think about loving TWO girls the same. i'm sure i'll get it all figured out the moment i meet sadie, but it's still strange to think about.

we went to subway tonight and ella ate an entire 6" ham sandwich, a bag of chips, and most of my tea. i think they must starve her at school.....

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Little girl can put some food back! She is too cute!

g+j said...

You'll just have to get creative... like say things like "You're my most favorite Ella in the world"... or something along those lines. And I don't think it's possible to love two little kids the same. You definitely love them equally, but differently, I think.