no rest for the weary.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i don't remember having this much trouble during my third trimester with ella. i slept pretty well throughout most of that pregnancy. i remember having a little insomnia at the beginning of my third trimester, but it was short lived. it helped because we slept in our guest bed the last few months because a 4" pillowtop is REALLY comfortable when you don't have a huge belly weighing you down. i sleep on the couch most nights and get 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night. tonight it's two hours. but it will all be worth it. i know lots of people tell you "don't wish your pregnancy away, the baby is quiet in there". well, the longer it takes to get here is the longer it takes to get through that screaming baby phase. so instead of avoiding the inevitable, let's just get this thing started! i'm definitely not one of those people who will drink caster oil, but i do hope it will start soon. i go in on wednesday for my first exam in a while. maybe the doctor will tell me that it will be sooner rather than later. my doctor is definitely a "let's not get your hopes up" kind of guy so we will see.....

okay, i'm done complaining now. :)

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Your time is coming...just hang in there :)

I hope you get some rest soon. I can only imagine...

Tricia said...

Considering I haven't heard you complain at all thus far, I think you're allowed. Hang in there! Nine months is really just a blink if you think about it.