the little things

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love it when both girls' naptimes happen at the same time. That means that I either 1) get to rock Sadie while she dreams away in my arms or 2) I get to lay down in Ella's bed and take a nap with her. It's those moments when it is quiet, there's no crying, and just a quiet peace covers the entire house. These are the moments when I get to just sit (or sleep) and experience the beautiful moments happening in my life. My children are amazing and wonderful and bring me more happiness than I could ever imagine. And it just keeps getting better.


And check out Ella's new glasses. Doesn't she look cute?


4 comments:

jackson3 said...

she is cute in glasses! how did you figure out se needed them?

paiger said...

i had an appointment with the eye doctor to get some new contacts and had to take the girls with me. the optometrist noticed ella's lazy eye and was able to do a quick exam.

Tricia said...

You're my hero! I love watching Piper sleep. I'm so envious of her peaceful, care-free sleep.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to take naps with Zia. Kids are such great cuddle bugs.