Stories

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I was little, my dad was out of town traveling a lot. He was a truck driver, so he spent a lot of time gone. But when he was home, he was home. My dad is a master storyteller. He used to always tell me stories about two raccoons named George and Willy. They were always getting into some kind of trouble. I remember one time George got his tail bitten off by an alligator. As soon as the story was over I would beg for another one. My dad had this way of making you hang off of every word. The stories would just suck you in. So since we have had the opportunity to live here while we're waiting for our new house, my girls have gotten to experience story time with my dad. Although his stories now are about Princess Ella and Super Sadie and they are good. My dad has not lost his abilities in the past 25 years. Here are some fun pictures lately. We have been having fun out here in the sticks. :)

0 comments: