Mr. Wonderful

Friday, July 27, 2012

You know how you usually have that small group of people that you can count on no matter what?  Well, for me, that's my husband.  Always there.  Always happy to see me.  Always happy to talk to me.  Always happy to help me with anything I need.  Always happy to take care of me.  I am so lucky and blessed that he is so good at being exactly what I need.  I'm feeling a little mushy today.  Maybe because we just celebrated our 8 year anniversary or maybe it's the fact that he's been out of town so much lately and I've gotten really good at missing him like crazy.  Or seeing how much his daughters love him and miss him while he's out of town, but are secure enough in his love for them that they are not too affected by it.  But there's definitely a missing piece.  He completely balances us out.  I cannot wait until he gets home.  It will be so nice to have the love of my life sleeping peacefully beside me at night (or at least until the next work trip).

the weekend he proposed....we were so young!

0 comments: