Spontaneity, sort of.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So I got to be spontaneous today!  For five whole minutes.  So Josh is out of town all the time, so he was going to be in Louisiana for the 4th of July. Well my mom found some airline tickets that I could use my rewards miles on and fly out for super cheap and spend the day with him.  So I packed my bags and wrestled over how impractical it was and kept going back and forth about the whole thing.  So, finally I closed my eyes and clicked the button over the word "purchase ticket" and then almost threw up.  I have anxiety issues, if you didn't already know that about me.  Then about five minutes later, the girls and I were in the car headed to Mimi's house so they could have a sleepover.  Josh calls and says that he has to work all night and they're going to be driving home tomorrow....so luckily Southwest refunded me for the tickets.  But I was a little bummed out.  Super excited that Josh will be coming home tomorrow, but bummed out that we didn't get to do something crazy like book a last minute same day flight and go have some fun on Bourbon Street.  Well, there's always next time.....

(I still can't believe I actually bought the tickets....That is so not like me.  At all.)

0 comments: